Re: Naperville RPM 2012 Conference

Richard Hendrickson

On Oct 27, 2012, at 12:20 AM, alinejoe3 wrote:
We had 340 attendees this year which was up over last year. New
vendors also. Richard Hendrickson and Tony Thompson hosted the
Freinds of the Freight Car dinner with Sam Clarke from Kadee Mfg.
as the speaker.
Joe, that's certainly good news. From an attendee's perspective, I
thought the meeting was a great success, and I look forward to next
year. I may or may not have a clinic, but I'll certainly be there in
any case.

Just as a footnote, the hotel did not comp. the room that Tony and I
had, so if that was your intention, they failed to follow through on it.

Onward to 2013, and muchas gracias for making this meeting possible.
It's a lot of work, and we all appreciate it.

Richard Hendrickson