Re: Naperville RPM 2012 Conference

Andy Harman

At 07:20 AM 10/27/2012 +0000, you wrote:
I would like to thank all the attendees, speakers, vendors, my wife and her helper for making the event a great success. Also Bob Kosic and all the modular guys for all there hard work setting up and taking down.
As you know I was unable to make it this year. I had some medical "fun" back in Jan-Feb that some of you are aware of that burned both dollars and vacation days to where I've got two months to go and I'm 3 days overdrawn on my vacation time, and even if I could have finagled the days off, the $$ were just too tight.

2013 is a new year... and I'll be going to Cocoa hopefully in good health and with a fresh vacation calendar, and hopefully when next October comes around for the 20th year I'll be there.

I think out of 19 Naperville meets I've been to all but 3 of them.

Andy