Re: Train Miniature Hart Gondola

Anthony Thompson <thompson@...>

Andy Harman wrote:
I figured it was some AHM car I had never heard of... but later at the same show I found one new in the box - Train Miniature and the box tab said it was a Hart
gondola . . . It's a pretty crude model, but it's an unusual car and I'm wondering how accurate it is and who may have had them and what they were
used for.
The model isn't too bad except for the underbody truss which should NOT be flush with the side sill, but back under the car. I can provide photos of the SP versions to you (off list) if you want.

Publishers of books on railroad history