Re: Train Miniature Hart Gondola

Tom Vanwormer

Protowest scale models produces excellent HO scale models of this car.
While not affiliated with the company, I am a very satisfied customer.
Tom VanWormer
Monument CO

Anthony Thompson wrote:

Andy Harman wrote:
I figured it was some AHM car I had never heard of... but later at
the same show I found one new in the box - Train Miniature and the box
tab said it was a Hart
gondola . . . It's a pretty crude model, but it's an unusual car and
I'm wondering how accurate it is and who may have had them and what
they were
used for.
The model isn't too bad except for the underbody truss which should
NOT be flush with the side sill, but back under the car. I can provide
photos of the SP versions to you (off list) if you want.

(510) 540-6538; fax, (510) 540-1937; e-mail,
thompson@... <mailto:thompson%40signaturepress.com>
Publishers of books on railroad history