Re: Schedule for Prototype Rails in Cocoa Beach

Mikebrock

Bruce Smith, member of the original and continuing cast for Prototype Rails and perennial member of my op session got most of it right. He did not mention, however, a long standing tradition associated with the meet. I refer to the FREE cookies and coffee that are provided at 5 times during the meet. Some seem to believe this is a phantom service...those poor souls arriving at the prescribed location too late. Let me suggest that you stay close to me as the magic hour approaches.

I should also mention that we plan to have a Friends of the Freight Car lunch on Saturday.

If you don't have fun during Prototype Rails...you don't know fun.

Mike Brock
Prototype Rails Chairboss