From: John [mailto:golden1014@...]
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2012 9:34 PM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: [STMFC] Re: GN Freight Car Painting, c. 1950

Hi Stephan,

I don't knows what all that jibberish is either---something added by the
Chinese as they review all our emails, of course.

Nonetheless I got my flat car painted today and thanks to you the colors are
right. I'll get you a photo sometime soon. Thanks again and I hope you're
doing great.

John

John Golden
OFallon, IL

--- In STMFC@... <mailto:STMFC%40yahoogroups.com> , "Staffan
Ehnbom" <staffan.ehnbom@...> wrote:

I don't know what "I'm"stands for but the color of GN flat car and the
40' SS box car trucks (and the entire cars for that matter) around 1950 was
mineral red.

Staffan Ehnbom