Need a suggestion for a specific boxcar for a project

Bob McCarthy

Staffan,

      Only do Scale S freight and passenger cars.   Do you have a suggestion for the specifications listed below?

      The kit that I plan to build has double door, Murphy ends with a early MURPHY XL metal roof.   I have available SUPERIOR or YOUNGSTOWN doors.  Also, have on hand K and AB brakes for the project.  The car can have vertical brake wheel, MINOR, or UNIVERSAL brake systems.  Lastly, it should have a fishbelly underframe.

     A automobile car would be nice if one existed with the above features.

     Plan to show the result of this build at PROTOTYPE RAILS 2013.

      Please answer off list.

Thanks,

Bob McCarthy

     Need a  suggestions for a car with plans and/or images.  Will have Jerry Glow produce decals for the car chosen.