Re: Atlas

Andy Harman

At 03:08 PM 10/30/2012 -0700, you wrote:
before we get through all of our inventory list, but the supply is
starting to flow again. If someone needs a few pieces of something
they should contact our sales department."
And if you're building a layout you're screwed.

I must admit that of all the things I could have predicted for the hobby, a track shortage wasn't one of them. Hopefully it will be over with by the time I'm needing it. Although I won't be using any Atlas turnouts, but I will probably use Atlas flex unless the price goes up to where it's more than ME or Peco or Shinohara.

Andy