Re: Atlas

naptownprr

Yes, and I'm currently building a layout! I just hope that by the time I get all my track lines drawn, and the roadbed laid, that Atlas flex will again be available. Surely, Atlas will want to get this product out again; it must be a valuable source of revenue for them.

Jim Hunter

Quoting Andy Harman <gsgondola@gp30.com>:

At 03:08 PM 10/30/2012 -0700, you wrote:
before we get through all of our inventory list, but the supply is
starting to flow again. If someone needs a few pieces of something
they should contact our sales department."
And if you're building a layout you're screwed.

I must admit that of all the things I could have predicted for the hobby, a
track shortage wasn't one of them. Hopefully it will be over with by the
time I'm needing it. Although I won't be using any Atlas turnouts, but I
will probably use Atlas flex unless the price goes up to where it's more
than ME or Peco or Shinohara.

Andy