From: "JaredH" <harperandbrown@...>
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Saturday, November 3, 2012 12:01:04 PM
Subject: [STMFC] Re: Paint prep

Andy,

Do you thin your Future in any way?

Jared Harper
Athens, GA

--- In STMFC@... , Andy Sperandeo <asperandeo@...> wrote:

Hi Clark,

I too just built a couple of F&C kits that I bought at Naperville. I washed the assembled cars in warm water with Ivory liquid dish detergent. After letting them air dry I airbrushed them with Polly Scale paint. They've had overnight to dry and I expect to reassemble them (trucks, couplers, uncoupling levers) this morning. Then I'll give them an airbrush coat of Pledge with Future for a gloss finish to accept the decals.

So long,

Andy