From: Andy Carlson <midcentury@...>
To: Steam Era <stmfc@...>
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2012 11:02 AM
Subject: [STMFC] 1000s of Champ HO decals 4Sale

Hello everyone,

I have over 1000 sets of Champion Decals which I wish to sell. 97% freight cars,
with boxcars being the predominant number. Far too many to list. If anyone has a
specific Champ set that they are looking for, send me your request with the
Champ #, or at least a short description. I have no Super sets or Blue Ribbon
sets. I am only offering new, usable sets--no junk. I will inspect each set
before shipping.

$3.00/set. (HN sets are $2.00/set) Shipping is $0.90 by 1st class air mail. Buy
4 or more, and free shipping. I accept checks and money orders. For a small
fee, I can also accept PayPal payments.

Contact me off-list @ <mailto:midcentury%40sbcglobal.net> Thanks, and I look forward to
hearing from you.
-Andy Carlson