Re: Adventures with C&BT cars

Clark Propst

I know what you mean Rich, I have enough 'stuff' to complete a few body shells ; ))

About done with this one. Made some doors and added most of the details today. Need to add the running board end supports and set in the underframe, then I can finish the handbrake gear and paint it. Then it's a waiting game till the decals show...

Clark Propst

--- In STMFC@..., Rich C <rhcdmc@...> wrote:

Clark et al, I miss the older CB&T kits that have the seperate ladders. I never use the stock ladders that came with the kits, but its nice to have a clean side and ends to add a third party ladder/grabs etc.

Rich Christie