Re: Adventures with C&BT cars

Clark, Always looking forward to photos of your completed projects. Always inspiring!

Rich Christie

--- On Fri, 11/30/12, cepropst@q.com <cepropst@q.com> wrote:

From: cepropst@q.com <cepropst@q.com>
Subject: [STMFC] Re: Adventures with C&BT cars
To: STMFC@...
Date: Friday, November 30, 2012, 6:07 PM

I know what you mean Rich, I have enough 'stuff' to complete a few body shells ; ))

About done with this one. Made some doors and added most of the details today. Need to add the running board end supports and set in the underframe, then I can finish the handbrake gear and paint it. Then it's a waiting game till the decals show...

Clark Propst

--- In STMFC@..., Rich C <rhcdmc@...> wrote:

Clark et al, I miss the older CB&T kits that have the seperate ladders. I never use the stock ladders that came with the kits, but its nice to have a clean side and ends to add a third party ladder/grabs etc.

Rich Christie