From: Pierre <pierre.oliver@...>
Subject: [STMFC] Re: Funaro and Camerlengo - Are They Out of Business?
To: STMFC@...
Date: Thursday, December 13, 2012, 3:13 PM

I spoke to Sharon yesterday.
So they're still around and kicking.
Try calling again, they are in and out a lot.
Pierre Oliver

--- In STMFC@..., "webotkin" <webotkin@...> wrote:

Hi,

A while ago I purchased ten F&C DL&W cement hopper from F&C. In the course of building the kits, I found numerous missing or poorly cast parts. I sent a letter to F&C in July and after hearing nothing, I called and spoke to a woman (sorry, I don't have her name) and was promised the replacement parts in September. Nothing arrived and I called again and was promised October. Nothing arrived and I called again was promised that the castings were being made now and I would have the parts within a week. Still no parts in November.

Now it is mid-December and still no replacement parts. I have tried to contact F&C using the phone numbers on their web site (570-224-4989 or 570-352-2282) which have worked in the past, now no reply. The first phone number says their mailbox is full and the other says there is no mailbox to leave messages.

Is F&C out of business? At this point, I am going to have fabricate the parts myself from styrene. If F&C is still in business, I can't recommend them as standing behind their products.

Bill Botkin
Centennial, CO