From: Anthony Thompson <thompson@...>
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2012 5:26 PM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Re: Funaro and Camerlengo - Are They Out of Business?

Sharon at F&C has always been helpful land responsive to me. They must have run into a casting problem or something, to have left your needs on one side for so long. But please do not start rumors that you think they are out of business. This can hurt them without helping you.

2906 Forest Ave., Berkeley, CA 94705 http://www.signaturepress.com/
(510) 540-6538; fax, (510) 540-1937; e-mail, mailto:thompson%40signaturepress.com
Publishers of books on railroad history