Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2002 16:58:06 -0500
From: Clark Propst <cepropst@netconx.net>
Subject: PFE reefers

A couple of Napervilles ago I bought a PFE kit from the guy with the
Buddy Holly glasses (Wegeman?). I screwed the car up by painting it
Floquil Reefer Orange. I can now scrap that car and get a replacement
from Andy Carlson.
My question is: What's a good model paint match for the PFE orange?
I will use the same number on the replacement model. Rebuilt car with
steel ends and roof. I choose my cars from the M&StL lists I have.
Second question: What number series is the other model Andy is
selling? Older car with wooden ends and roof?
Sorry for not knowing class numbers.
Clark Propst

__