Re: Atlanta & West Point rebuilt box cars

Thomas Baker

Gentlemen,

Can someone out there provide information on an Atlanta & West Point box car # 37702. I have a decal I purchased from Jerry Glow months ago and cannot recall what type of a box car it should be. The following seems accurate:

1. The box car was a rebuild. After that I still need to know:

1. How many panels on each side of the door, four or five?

2. What type of ends, dreadnaught?

3. 5/5/5 ends or something else?

4. Paint: All box car red or black roof, ends, or what?

Any help would be appreciated. You have been helpful many times before. That's one reason I really do appreciate this list.

Tom Baker