From: Ted Culotta<mailto:speedwitchmedia@...>
To: STMFC@...<mailto:STMFC@...>
Sent: Sunday, December 23, 2012 11:33 AM
Subject: [STMFC] Re: Latest craftsman

I'm not dead yet! My first article in awhile is in the hands of RMC with more coming and I am looking at resuscitating some of the publishing projects. I also have a few new kit and decals efforts, too, plus restocks on old stuff in the near future (I do still have a few stray obligations on old kits and yes I know who all of you are.)

Cheers,
Ted Culotta