From: Mark at Euphoriatt <mark@...>
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Monday, December 31, 2012 11:52 AM
Subject: [STMFC] ATSF Bx-34 Duryea Cushion Underframe

Happy New Year!

I have the RPC #25 on my desk along with a stack of Intermountain 1937
Modified Boxcars and I'm considering doing a Bx-34 to go along with the
Bx-37's I had originally planned since one of the major visual differences
is the Duryea Underframe; I realize it will just be a stand in since neither
car has the 10'6" IH of the model but it's close enough for me. I was
hoping someone would a have a recommendation as to how to do the underframe
for the Bx-34.

TIA

Mark

Mark Stamm