Re: Lehigh Valley Drop Side LCL Gondolas

wdzwonchyk

I asked about the Retterer colletion when I first joined the group and got no replies. My undertanding is that he passed away in 2011. I have been unable to ascertain what has become of his collection of builders photos, etc. Wayne M Dzwonchyk

--- In STMFC@..., "Layout Tour" wrote:

I understand that the Standard Steel Car Company (SSCC) photo archives were
in the collection of Keith Retterer of Marietta, GA. Does anyone know him
or how I can get in touch with him. Thanks.

Chuck Davis

Norfolk, VA