Re: update to Richard Hendrickson's truck handout

Richard Hendrickson

On Jan 3, 2013, at 3:16 PM, Rob Kirkham <rdkirkham@...> wrote:
I noticed the Tichy Andrews and two types of arch bar trucks were not named.
Wonder if that is because they don't cut it as models, or maybe they are
something that could be added to the next update down the road?
Not listing the Tichy Andrews and Arch Bar trucks was a judgment call on my part, as better detailed trucks of those types are available (e.g. Tahoe, Kadee, Intermountain). However, though it lacks brake shoe detail, the Tichy Andrews truck is otherwise quite nice. And I overlooked the fact that Tichy's arch bar truck is actually a 100 ton arch bar, which no one else makes in HO. So yes, I'll add them the next time I do a revision. Thanks.

Richard Hendrickson