Re: Steam Era Flat Cars: o scale

proto48er

Larry -

I think that Pat obtained the drawings from one of those CBC's, so it is actually a model of the NC&StL car. However, I recall that someone (Richard Hendrickson?) did an article in the model RR press about the NC&StL cars, and that there were two series of them on the NC&StL differing in brake equipment or something? SP&S also had similar cars.

A.T. Kott

--- In STMFC@..., "LarryK" wrote:

A.T.,

What is the prototype for PL #1000 NC&StL/SPS flatcar? Is it the NC&StL fishbelly center sill flatcar that was in the 1928, 1931 and 1937 CBCys or another flatcar?

Larry Kline