From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...] On Behalf Of
tgregmrtn@...
Sent: Friday, January 04, 2013 1:23 AM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Delano photograph of LCL house in Chicago

Schuyler,

Here is the link, go the left and click the Delano link and you find it.

_http://www.junipergallery.com/historical_railroad_photos_
(http://www.junipergallery.com/historical_railroad_photos)

See you at the beach next week.

Greg Martin

Norman Maclean
, schuyler.larrabee@... <mailto:schuyler.larrabee%40verizon.net>
writes:

I am sure that many of you know the photograph I'm referring to. I cannot
find it on line. Can any one of you provide a pointer to the photo. I think
it is a LofC photo, but could not find it tonight.

Thanks

Schuyler