Re: Prototype Rails 2013

Marty McGuirk

Although only there for one day (Saturday) I had a wonderful time seeing old friends and making new ones. Although there was a clearly visible cloud on the horizon during lunch on Saturday, which I hold Mike fully responsible for.

Wished I could have been there for the entire meet (we will next year) but I'm smart enough to know not to ask my better half to spend her birthday (especially this particular birthday) alone while I went to an RPM event.

Plan to be there next year though!

Marty

--- In STMFC@..., "Mike Brock" wrote:

David Owens writes:

"Is it too soon to ask about next year's dates?"

Nope. I have the contract in hand. Jan 9-11, 2014.

"I need to get to Cocoa!"

Indeed you do, Dave, indeed you do. Incidentally, we have a strong New
England connection. Mike Rose from a tropical island somewhere within 10
minutes of Boston [ I've never been able to figure that one out ], Bill
Schneider from CT in an area that no one's imagination could conjure up the
tropics and our own Vermont Yankee, Armand Premo...to name a few mainstays
from NE.

Mike Brock