Re: Model armor and model aircraft web sites with building BLOGS and reviews

Bill Welch

I will chime in as Rob Adams is in Asia for two weeks. Rob has taken over the Steam Era Freight Car website founded by Ted Culotta several years ago. I have to believe what you are talking about, Marty and Charlie, would be right at home with what Rob envisions doing as he re-envisions the site. The rest of us, including myself need to be thinking about what model photos we want to send Rob.

Bill Welch

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, "Marty" wrote:

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, "Charlie D" wrote:
Maybe the population of modelers in our side of the hobby doesn't justify these types of sites but thought I'd toss it out for discussion.

Charlie Duckworth
Charlie, and all:
I'd be willing to coordinate a blog dedicated to detailed modeling of steam era rolling stock. Not sure how the mechanics would work, but if you're interested in discussing it please email me off list at mjmcguirkATcomcastDOTnet
Marty