Re: VGN H-6 2 bay hopper Which is best model

Bill McCoy

Thanks Ben and david. This gives me waht I need.

Bill

--- In STMFC@..., "David" wrote:

--- In STMFC@..., "Bill" wrote:

I've looked at the archives and did not see a comment on the best rendition of the VGN H-6 hopper. There is an Athearn, Bowser and Accurail version of this car. Which is most accurate?
None of them, really. The H6 falls outside of the dimensional envelopes of all three. The Bowser GLa is a good starting point for an H3, the Accurail USRA twin is good for H9 and 10, and the Athearn bluebox twin is very close to an H8,12,13.

David Thompson