From: Craig Zeni <clzeni@...>
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2013 1:57 PM
Subject: [STMFC] RE: Trucks - unidentified

On Jan 23, 2013, at 6:51 PM, STMFC@... wrote:

3b. Re: Trucks - unidentified
Posted by: "spsalso" Edwardsutorik@... spsalso
Date: Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:38 pm ((PST))

These bad boys were discussed in a topic starting with message 97443 on February 8, 2011:

Thanks. I knew I'd seen them discussed someplace. The rudimentary search capabilities of Yeehaw foiled my efforts at finding the previous discussion. They look to me almost as if the cable runs down under the curved bolster and back up to the other rubber connection and forms the suspension. Perhaps springs in the angled cylindrical areas at each end of the sideframes. Fascinating design and I'd love to know more about it.

Craig Zeni
Sent from my soup can with the string pulled really tight.