From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...] On Behalf Of Ed Hawkins
Sent: Saturday, January 19, 2013 2:10 PM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: [STMFC] Updated Roster Lists (was: 1937 Modified and Unmodified AAR Box Car)

More specifically this relates to the recent STMFC discussions of 1932
A.R.A., 1937 A.A.R. (i.e., 10' IH), and Modified 1937 A.A.R. (i.e.,
10'-4" to 10'-6" IH) box cars built from circa 1933-1946. Since 2002
rosters of these three categories of box cars that I originally
compiled have been available from the STMFC web site for downloading
and anyone's personal use. Admittedly, some of the data may be either
incorrectly defined or misleading. Despite making many revisions to my
roster lists over the past 10 or so years, unfortunatly, to my
knowledge the lists have not been updated on the STMFC web site since
their original 2002 submissions.