From: Bill Welch <fgexbill@tampabay.rr.com>
To: Steam Era Freight cars <STMFC@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2013 6:55 PM
Subject: [STMFC] 3-D Printing Enters Popular Culture

I am sure I will end up in jail for this. Tonite two of the guys on
"The Big Bang Theory" buy a 3-D printer, with some serious
consequences for one of them. In my defense, Sheldon is model
railroader, or at least likes to visit the train store in Pasadena,
but that is not why they bought the printer. Actually Sheldon is not
involved. You can catch it on "CBS In Demand."

Take me away Sheriff Mike, I have already handcuffed myself. Here is
my belt in case you are worried I might try to harm myself

Bill Welch