Sunshine Models

charles slater

I am putting this notice on the list as Tricia Lofton asked me to do because many of their loyal customers are on this list, and she thinks you should all be notified. As most of you have been friends of theirs for many years and have supported Sunshine Models over the years Tricia just would like to say THANK YOU.
Hopefully Mike will forgive me for posting this.
Charlie Slater
Martin Lofton of Sunshine models passed away on January 4, 2013 after several months of illness. We are continuing to fill orders with available inventory. Some customers will receive only a partial order and a refund. If no inventory of any of the order exists, the checks will be returned.
All Available kits in the first increment of kits to be eliminated will be shipped in the next four weeks. Some customers will only recieve a partial order and a refund for the rest. There was a large response to the announcement of this close out and several casting runs were necessary. Many customers have been waiting for months, Sunshine regrets the delay. We still have a few of these four kits for sale; Kits 17.5, 17.6, 18.2 and 18.5 and please order them by mail as usual and not over the phone.
A second increment of more closeout kits to be eliminated will be announced in the coming months. They will be in the 20 series such as the MTD reefer, the meat reefers and CB&Q XA-7, XA-8, XA-11 and XA-11A raised roof and possibly others.
If you want to contact Sunshine, please write instead of calling. It isn't possible to both take care of company business and spend time on the phone. Your patience would be appreciated.
Thank you to all our friends
Tricia Lofton

Tricia lofton told me that she does not want to close down the business and would like to continue offering their kits. At this time she is looking for someone to do the casting for Sunshine and she will package and sell them.
Charlie