From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...] On Behalf Of
North Model Railroad Supplies
Sent: Saturday, February 02, 2013 9:49 PM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: [STMFC] Re: Revell Flatcar

Going through a box of old stuff, I came across an old Revell flatcar body
about 54 feet long. Is this car representative of any prototype? I haven't
found anything but the body- no frame. If this car is worth fixing up,is
there a current flatcar model that would have the correct type of frame for
this car?
Thanks
Scott Haycock

I don't know the prototype, but I think this car was re-released by Con Cor?

Other may confirm or refute this.

If I'm right, you could check with them for an underframe.

Cheers

Dave North