----- Original Message -----
From: "lnbill" <fgexbill@...>

So the ruling is the Revell/Con-Cor flat will not yield an good model of a CB&Q flat car? I remember being quite happy with mine after the modifications I made.

Bill Welch

--- In STMFC@..., Tim O'Connor wrote:

Steve

I think the standards of "very close" have changed in 26 years. :-)
Sometimes it's painful to go back in old magazine issues and see
what got documented as 'matching' this or that prototype.

Tim O'