I'm willing to order something for you.

Joe Lofland

JJLModels.com

On Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 8:38 AM, Scott H. Haycock <shhaycock@...>wrote:

**

I love it when I can answer my own questions. This comes from the
Intermountain site: http://www.intermountain-railway.com/ho/html/43799.htm
They also have the basic flatcar listed:
http://www.intermountain-railway.com/ho/html/43700.htm The say both are
in stock! Anyone know of a good O/L dealer? My LHC closed last year.

Scott Haycock
Modeling Tarheel country in the Land of Enchantm ent

P/S there are a lot of kits listed as in stock- Are kits making a
comeback? ----- Original Message -----

I've been looking at your article and I have TSC #17 which reprints photos
and plans of the Erie car. In Morning Sun's NYC color guide #2, PG. 82,
there is a photo of NYC #481134 (series 481100-481134), a car converted to
a bulkhead car from an AAR 70t car. Does anyone have any photos of one of
these cars? A better view of the bulkhead structure would go a long way
toward building one of these cars. Now to find a model...