From: "benjaminfrank_hom" <b.hom@...>
To: <STMFC@...>
Sent: Monday, September 09, 2002 1:45 PM
Subject: [STMFC] Re: PRR R50B

Armand Premo wrote:
Richard and group, I am beyond just building styrene kits. I was
making reference to resin.

Point taken, and 500 cars would be a nice run for resin kits (plus
replenishing our stock of R/NEB&W boxcars at RPI); however, Greg
Martin's post that you responded to was in reference to PLASTIC kits.

Also, could everyone edit down or omit the original message when
responding to a post? It helps to cut down the clutter when reading
posts. Thanks.

Ben Hom