Re: Athearn ATSF 34' caboose prototype and roof color question

Matthew J. Moellendorf

"I'm guessing you meant to say "Arial," the Microsoft look-alike of Helvetica, which is indeed more modern looking."

Thanks Tony.  That makes me feel better if I ever buy a Signature Press Book.  I will know that the proof-reading was top notch.  You also have one of the handful of blogs worth reading.

I had it right the first time, but Yahoo Mail did not recognize "Arial" as a word, at least when uncapitalized.  I figured that they knew best, but I bet wrong this time.

Thanks,

Matthew J. Moellendorf
Sturgeon Bay, WI
rboxfan@yahoo.com