Re: Box Car Database

caboose9792@...

Goes back to the ICC ruling sub-discussion, The thread comments are in the
lines below my comment as were the reply's before that. I was just trying
to stamp out any false/inaccurate/misleading information on the group,
particularly when the information is out there. This has gotten way off the org
anal topic so I'll make no more additions to this thread along this line of
reasoning.

Mark Rickert

In a message dated 2/16/2013 10:47:16 P.M. Central Standard Time,
bierglaeser@yahoo.com writes:

Mark,
I'm puzzled! Your remarks do not seem related to the subject line. What am
I missing? Since I've already confessed my ignorance once this evening . .
.

Gene Green