As David mentioned, this was one of the fishbelly cars. 25000-25499 were
built by Bethlehem Steel in 1939 and 25500-25939 in 1941. They both had an
inside length of 30'11 7/8", with the later having sides 3" higher.
They were modified at the LV's Packerton Shops in the late 50's and early
60's with the fishbelly part of the side removed. 25 of the 32 LV hopper
cars still in service on 4/75 were from the 25500-25939 series.