From: James Williams <rsmedude@gmail.com>
To: RDGbuff56@yahoo.com
Sent: Monday, January 21, 2013 11:33 PM
Subject: Re: RSME MAIL: General Contact Form

Good evening sir,

Thank you for contacting the RSME via our website! I believe there are some left however if I remember correctly there were multiple items that he made drawings of. While I inquire as to what is available I would like to ask if there is a specific item you are looking for drawings on? This will help me find out accurate information for you.

Respectfully,
James D. Williams
President / Website Administrator
Reading Society of Model Engineers
http://www.rsme.org/

On Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 8:04 PM, Francis A. Pehowic <RDGbuff56@yahoo.com> wrote:

RSME General Contact Form Version 1.0

Name: Francis A. Pehowic, Jr.
E-mail: RDGbuff56@yahoo.com
Comments:
Are there any of Ed Wiswesser's scale drawings still available?