Re: Device often seen on single sheathed house cars-what is its name?

Bill Welch

Beats me John, it just a little strip. I though gussets usually tied things together and reinforced the connection.

Bill Welch

--- In STMFC@..., "John Sykes" <John.Sykes@...> wrote:

You mean the gussets?

-- John

--- In STMFC@..., "lnbill" <fgexbill@> wrote:

I am in the process of building several Speedwitch SS kits and am using brass pins to hold the strips often applied to a lower portion vertical and diagonal braces nearest the door or doors to help the door clear the bracing when they are being opened. I have failed to note what the name of this fitting is, if I have ever seen it named. My experience is that most things have a name and are not a "thing-a-ma-bob." Does this simple strip have a name?

Bill Welch

Join { to automatically receive all group messages.