Re: Advertising Photos of Freight Car Roofs

Misc Clark

Gene, thanks for the info...Is a "Stanray" roof a Standard Railway
Equipment Co moniker?
TIA, Clark Cone

On Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 11:55 PM, Gene <bierglaeser@yahoo.com> wrote:

**

Hi Folks,
As Dan has discovered, I posted a number of ads and a couple of magazine
articles for freight car roofs in an album in the photo section entitled
"Roofs, freight car." I have posted only those with either a photo or a
drawing and will add to it as new items become available. This replaces and
earlier, smaller group of ads in the Files section.
Gene Green

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, "potomacyard" <dlsweeney@...> wrote:

Gene Green, thanks for posting to Photos section Great stuff, especially
the Hutchins.
Dan Sweeney, Jr.
Alexandria, VA