NP 1958 cuft 2 bay covered hoppers- Intermountain

Andy Carlson

Hi,

For Sale:
I have 6 brand new, never been opened, Intermountain HO Northern Pacific gray
1958 cubic foot 2 bay covered hoppers with the 2 triangular openings on the
side. Built 8-1940 in black lettering with fully spelled out "NORTHERN PACIFIC".
Square hatches. Nice photo on the Intermountain web site. Intermountain
#48635-(7-12). I have 6 different NP numbers.

List price is $35.00 each. My price is $27.00/each, plus $2.95 shipping/car.
Shipping by weight if more than two cars.

I accept checks and money orders. For a small fee, I can also accept PayPal.

If interested, please contact me off-list @ <midcentury@...>
Thanks,
-Andy Carlson
Ojai CA