Re: Decal backing color question

ronald parisi

I'm with you Chuck, 'borrowed' a dark green dish from my wifes cat and it
works fine.....

Ron Parisi

On Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 3:38 PM, <RUTLANDRS@aol.com> wrote:

**

It is hard to read them on the paper, however, I use a black bowl to float
off my white decals and a tan bowl for the black. Works or me.
Chuck Hladik

In a message dated 3/8/2013 3:35:49 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jmischke@att.net writes:

I've always noticed that decal backing from most manufacturers is light
colored. Light blue, pink, or off white. These can be a real pain with
white
decals, especially the smaller graphics for repack and reweigh data, and
finding the right date for a model.

Is there any reason for this? Can decals be rendered on darker colored
backing?