Re: Decal Tray was Decal backing color question

StephenK

You can get this on Amazon--just search for "Trumpeter Decal" I'm going to give my LHS a chance first, tho.

Steve Kay

--- In STMFC@..., "North Model Railroad Supplies" <nmrs@...> wrote:

Trumpeter Models make a neat decal tray.

You fill the bottom tray with sufficient water so the grate on the inner
tray is covered when it is in the lower position.

Once the decal separates from the backing paper you lift the inner tray and
sit it on the bumps in the side of the bottom tray.

This lifts the grate out of the water, so you don't have to chase the decal
around.

There is also a comb if you prefer to lift the decal from the water.

We can supply them, but we're in Australia - so postage to the US tends to
hurt -J.

Here is a link to a photo of one.

<http://www.greatmodels.com/~smartcart/cgi/display.cgi?item_num=TSM9918>
http://www.greatmodels.com/~smartcart/cgi/display.cgi?item_num=TSM9918

Not recommending this dealer - in fact the list price is only $5.95 - but
the pic was a good one.

I've had one for about a year now and I really like how it works.

cheers,

David North

David & Rob North

North Model Railroad Supplies Pty. Ltd.