Re: Decal backing color question

Jim Williams <wwww5960@...>

So, you put them back in the water!...Jim

________________________________
From: Schuyler.larrabee <schuyler.larrabee@verizon.net>
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, March 11, 2013 7:22 PM
Subject: RE: [STMFC] Re: Decal backing color question

Not so good because in the winter in heated houses you may end up decaling
the black styrene sheet, and not your model. Water can evaporate VERY
quickly if you are called away for even a few minutes.

Schuyler

If I may suggest trying a piece of the black Evergreen styrene. I just put a
few blobs of water on it then put the decals on top of them. When they are
ready it is very easy to pick them off the top of the "bubble" - no chasing
them around a dish!

Jeff Adams