Re: 1937 UP boxcar #ing help #ing

George Courtney

After posting I found the car number I needed a couple pages deep in the older messages.

Thanks,
George Courtney

--- In STMFC@..., "gsc3" <gsc3@...> wrote:

I'm wanting to letter a S scale PRS 1937 Boxcar for the Union Pacific with the OSL reporting marks. I can't find S scale decals for this, but thought I could use the "Serves All The West" slogan from a second set of decals for the S and the L with the O from the UNION.
I don't know the correct car number to use with the OSL reporting marks. Can anyone help? I realize this car is probably a stand -in. Is there a easy fix with Archer decals?

Thanks,
George Courtney