Re: 1937 UP boxcar #ing help #ing

jerryglow2

from the AAR'37 PDF on the STEFC site:
OSL (UP) B-50-27 UP-Albina 500 189400 189899 1940 Note 6 Wood W Welded underframe-Mt. Vernon; ACR*

Archer makes ACR pattern rivets (I've used their HO version) http://home.comcast.net/~jerryglow/modeling/UP_10'_ACR.html

I have a set and although I have done quite a few sets in S-scale although not that one specifically.

Jerry Glow
http://home.comcast.net/~jerryglow/decals/

--- In STMFC@..., "gsc3" <gsc3@...> wrote:

I'm wanting to letter a S scale PRS 1937 Boxcar for the Union Pacific with the OSL reporting marks. I can't find S scale decals for this, but thought I could use the "Serves All The West" slogan from a second set of decals for the S and the L with the O from the UNION.
I don't know the correct car number to use with the OSL reporting marks. Can anyone help? I realize this car is probably a stand -in. Is there a easy fix with Archer decals?

Thanks,
George Courtney