Westerfield CB&Q XM-17/18 boxcar recent run

Andy Carlson

Hi,
I have for sale a Westerfield Models one-piece body resin boxcar kit of a
Chicago Burlington & Quincy XM-17/18 double sheathed wood 40' boxcar, modernized
with a steel Dreadnaught end. Westerfield # 8953. This is an unmolested kit, in
Mint-new undisturbed condition. Besides being of one piece body, the kit's box
has a small picture of a finished car, which is a practice adopted by
Westerfield relatively recently.

Offered for sale at $32.00, plus shipping of $3.95.

I accept checks and money orders. For a fee of $1.55, I can also accept PayPal.

If interested, please contact me off-list at <midcentury@...>

Thanks,
-Andy Carlson
Ojai CA