From: "tgregmrtn@..." <tgregmrtn@...>
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Sunday, March 17, 2013 9:05 AM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Re: covered Hoppers

Bill writes:
...and other modern features (such as (gasp!) roller bearing trucks) were
decades in the future. My comments refer to cars of that long-gone era.

Bill.

You are going to say, "dang-it, I know that" when I remind you that the
PRR shop built H33's were delivered with roller bearing journals in their
trucks.

Greg Martin