Re: Milwaukee Road stock car CMSTP&P. 104637

Gene Deimling

Doug
You can find pictures of Robert Leners models at my website.
Http://www.proto48.org/p48_models_lenders/htm

Gene Deimling

--- In STMFC@..., "Douglas Harding" <doug.harding@...> wrote:

Gene, after looking at photos again, I agree with you. And I have forwarded
that information to Gene Green. The photo that prompted his question is one
I gave him a few weeks ago, which I took at Naperville in 2010.
Unfortunately Dave Hussey did not take any photos of the stockcar Gene Green
asked about.

I have created a photo album "MILW Stockcar" and am awaiting approval of a
couple of photos of the model in question.

Doug Harding

www.iowacentralrr.org