Re: Milwaukee Road stock car CMSTP&P. 104637

Gene Deimling

Doug
I just submitted two picture to the Leader for approval. They are of the same car kit but with different decorations.

Gene Deimling

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, "Douglas Harding" <doug.harding@...> wrote:

Thank you Gene. Bob is a member of the MSTL list and he sought me out a few
years back at Naperville to show me his model of an M&StL boxcar, among
others. Very nice models, and a gracious individual. Which I why I initially
thought the MILW stockcar might be his. I see my photos of the stockcar have
been approved, so now everyone can see the model of the MILW stockcar that
Gene Green was asking about. I believe what caught his eye is the unusual
brake wheel components.

Doug Harding

www.iowacentralrr.org